- How do I sign up to become a member of GoHour?
- You can register as a member by filling out the job seeker registration form.
- How do I verify my mobile number?
- Under the mobile verification on the registration form, enter your mobile number. Then, click the "Click here to get Verification PIN" button. You will receive a 4-digit PIN via SMS. Enter the PIN into the PIN field.
- Why do I need to verify my email?
- Employer may contact you by email. To ensure you do not miss any job opportunity, we need to make sure your email address is correct.
- How do I verify my email?
- After you register, you will receive an email from GoHour and click on the link provided to confirm your email address.
- What is the minimum password length? How to make my password safe?
- When creating a new password, be sure that it is at least 6 characters in length and that you use a complex string of numbers and letters. Ideally, the password you select should be easy for you to remember but hard for someone else to figure out. For added security, your GoHour password should also be different than other passwords that you use on the internet.
- Why do I need to verify my mobile?
- This is a security measure
to help ensure that GoHour remains a community of people using their real
identities to apply jobs.